I have been married for 11 years and have 4 amazing children. They keep me very busy but they're happy and healthy which is a great blessing. We have lived in Las Vegas for 5 years and have enjoyed the nice weather year-round. My husband is a Physical Therapist and is very good at what he does. He is also a fabulous husband and father. We love our ward and the friendships that we've made here.
Hi Jill...it's your cousin, Amy. I'm so excited that you have a blog. I love being able to stay in touch a little easier this way. Congratulations on baby #4! How exciting! I'm actually a week overdue with baby #2 and getting a little discouraged, but I know she can't stay inside forever. I love you lots and am excited to keep in touch.
I love it! You did great with your blog. I am excited to keep tabs on you this way, too. :) I love your kids pictures, especially the ones on the side. Who did those and your family pictures? I need to get around to those some day for my family. Anyways, glad you are in this blogging world, too. :)
Your kids are so dang cute. I miss them in Primary. And OH MY GOSH! I had no clue you were expecting!!! CONGRATS! That's so exciting! I also want to know where the pic of you kids was taken with all the beautiful fall leaves...it couldn't be in Vegas, could it?
How come I didn't know that you had a blog??? I also didn't know that you were PREGNANT!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited to for you! Do you get to find out what you are having soon?
Hey Jill! I am glad I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill...it's your cousin, Amy. I'm so excited that you have a blog. I love being able to stay in touch a little easier this way. Congratulations on baby #4! How exciting! I'm actually a week overdue with baby #2 and getting a little discouraged, but I know she can't stay inside forever. I love you lots and am excited to keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteI love it! You did great with your blog. I am excited to keep tabs on you this way, too. :) I love your kids pictures, especially the ones on the side. Who did those and your family pictures? I need to get around to those some day for my family. Anyways, glad you are in this blogging world, too. :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so dang cute. I miss them in Primary. And OH MY GOSH! I had no clue you were expecting!!! CONGRATS! That's so exciting! I also want to know where the pic of you kids was taken with all the beautiful fall leaves...it couldn't be in Vegas, could it?
ReplyDeleteHow come I didn't know that you had a blog??? I also didn't know that you were PREGNANT!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited to for you! Do you get to find out what you are having soon?
ReplyDelete