CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.24.2009

Strange, but cute!

My kids innately started rolling around on the new carpet. ??? Do you like my "couch ring" around the wall? Darn scotch guard!


4 comments:

  1. Lookin good! Did you get new carpet or is that an old pix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's old. Remember, I'm starting from summer and working my way up to the present! Am I weird?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's been forever since I've talked to you, but now that I see your lovely face every Sunday I thought I would say hi!

    Actually I just found your blog. I didn't know you where pregnant - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey jill, it is me rachel mcewen. i just found your blog and am so excited! i didn't know you were prego!! yeah!!! i hope you feel good. i am going to add you to my blog (hope you don't mind) my blog is mcewen-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete