Tubing in Raymond
Gorges with cousins

Baby Grizzly (mom not pictured) on the golf course

What? You wanna ride?

So since I have so many pictures in my camera I thought I would just post what I had- which would be summer until now. We'll see how far I get being the novice that I am to this blogging thing. This post alone has taken me about an hour because my computer decided to shut down due to "an error" which was probably because of me. Computers hate me. They don't think I should be allowed to use their services, which is exactly why it has taken me so long to start this blog.
The following pics are from our yearly trip to Alberta, Canada where my hubby grew up.

LOVE that you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting.
P.S. I'll know how you really feel about us if you don't add me to your blog list. Ha!
Kristin, you know I save the best for last :)
ReplyDeleteI really wasn't even close to being done with my blog, I apologize.
This is so awesome. Now we can see all the cool stuff that happens with your family!
ReplyDelete