CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.22.2009

Blogging...isn't it about... time?!

I am finally a part of the blogging world! This is pretty fun! I hope I can find the time to update this often. I mostly love the idea of keeping some kind of online journal for my family. I used to be so good at keeping a journal and now it just doesn't happen as often as I'd like. So I hope this blog will help me record our life and share it with our wonderful family and friends. I will definitely need help along the way, so bear with me and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so cute! Great job! Welcome to the addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a blog too!!! However mine looks nothing like yours. I am computer illiterate, so I only have like 3 things entered (very basic). Can't wait for our date on Saturday!! BTW my blog address is http://rivardfam.blogspot.com. Have a look to see how pathetic it looks :)

    ReplyDelete