
Ron and I were married 11 years ago...can't believe how fast time flies! We're glad we celebrated in Mexico last year and not this year :) We had a blast and have NO pictures to show. Our camera broke the day before we left and had to use a disposable camera. We didn't get ONE decent picture! I couldn't believe it. I just figured we'd have to go back and do it all again.
But really, we've accomplished a lot in 11 years- Graduation from BYU, a baby girl, a baby boy, 3 years of PT school in Omaha NE, 9 months of rotations in 3 different areas, moving 9 times, moving to Las Vegas which I hated the first 2 years, another baby boy, a billion roadtrips to Canada (some in complete silence due to my stubborness and anxiety of driving), moving into our first home, and another baby boy in 8 weeks...this will be the true test!
We have truly been blessed our entired married life...there's not one thing to complain about. I married the best husband in the whole world. He spoils me rotten and still treats me like his new bride. He will do anything and everything for me and always puts my needs before his. I don't know what I ever did to deserve him, but I know I would be lost without him. Here's to an infinity more happy years together!!!
But really, we've accomplished a lot in 11 years- Graduation from BYU, a baby girl, a baby boy, 3 years of PT school in Omaha NE, 9 months of rotations in 3 different areas, moving 9 times, moving to Las Vegas which I hated the first 2 years, another baby boy, a billion roadtrips to Canada (some in complete silence due to my stubborness and anxiety of driving), moving into our first home, and another baby boy in 8 weeks...this will be the true test!
We have truly been blessed our entired married life...there's not one thing to complain about. I married the best husband in the whole world. He spoils me rotten and still treats me like his new bride. He will do anything and everything for me and always puts my needs before his. I don't know what I ever did to deserve him, but I know I would be lost without him. Here's to an infinity more happy years together!!!
Happy Anniversary! 11 years is a long time - way to go!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversay. you guys look so young.
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky to be able to say all those wonderful things about your 11 years! I think my blog would be a lot different ;) I still can't believe Logan and Maddie are 9!!!!! I love and miss you and can't wait to see you soon! (Like we live sooo far away from each other!)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We miss you guys. Hope you both had a great day.
ReplyDeleteThis was a great post! Ron + Jill = awesomeness. You are BOTH so fabulous. Glad to hear that you're all happy! Tell your bun in the oven his aunt Kristin wants to meet him, and hold him, and squeeze his cheeks! (and your other children that I want to jump on the tramp with them because I miss them!)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. You and Ron are cool too. We could play cards? Hollywood?
Chad and I are having a going away party on May 29th at 7:00 at my parent's house. We would love to see you before we go. Let me know if you can make it!
ReplyDeleteKylie said, "Jill looks different!" :) Oh, so cute. Congrats. You guys sure have a great family. Truly. I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I can't believe how fast time flies by. I hope all is going well for the last few weeks of your pregnancy...enjoy. I love and miss you all.
ReplyDelete