CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.21.2009

Earth Day/ Activity Days

I found my camera after 1 1/2 months of being MIA! I'm so happy that I can finally post some pics now. So the story is...I have a habit of misplacing my tiny little camera. I lost it over spring break/Easter when we went to California (borrowed mom's) and then "found" it on the way home in my purse...seriously I checked my purse a million times! Then I lost it again and have no pics of end of school festivities, Zach's swim lessons, and more random stuff. So I finally broke down and went to Costco to get another camera (we need one for baby!)
So the other night when R and I were on a date I was, yes, rummaging through my purse...and there it was! I couldn't stop laughing! Ron knew right away too- he's like, "you found your camera didn't you!" Personally, I think a little elf takes it away, hides it, makes me think I've lost my mind and then puts it right back where I thought it was all along.
That being said, here are some pictures of the kids planting our new Peach Tree, Lemon Tree, and Pomegranate Tree. It was a lot of fun and Zach had the best part- watering them.





Ron and Maddie on their way to a Daddy/Daughter activity last week themed "1950's Sock Hop". They had so much fun hula-hooping, learning 3 dances, bubble-blowing contests, and enjoying rootbeer floats. Thanks Dad!


Maddie has had some great activities for Activity Days. This was a Mother/Daughter night and all the mom's brought their wedding albums and memorabilia and then got to talk to the girls about how special their wedding day was and how important it is to marry in the temple. It was a beautiful night.





1 comment:

  1. way to go for updating your blog Jill!
    The pictures are fabulous - and your kids look so GROWN UP. WHY?!!?! I just want them to stay little. Your activity days leader rocks. What great activities!

    ReplyDelete