
Madelyn Rae was born 9 years ago! I was the proudest mother on earth the day she was born. I never in a million years knew that I could love someone soooo much. She was absolutely the easiest baby too. I remember thinking how easy motherhood was and didn't understand why other mom's complained. She really was THAT good. (then we had Brad and I understood)
We lived in Provo, UT when she was born. I worked at a little children's boutique called Mom & Me at the time, so we had LOTS of fun playing dress up :) Really, I used to put 3 outfits on her a day! It was so fun! 

Fortunately for me, she really doesn't care about what she wears now. She still asks me every morning what I want her to wear. Let's hope that lasts through high school!
She has truly been a blessing in our lives. She loves her family and although wouldn't admit it, LOVES her brothers to death.
I realized the other day that she and I have to stick together and have lots of "girl time" with all these boys in the house. I took her to get her first pedicure last week (i thought she'd hate it) and she LOVED it!!! I got teary sitting there with her, both getting our toes painted, realizing how grown up she is. I don't think I'm ready! I love Maddie sooo much and I'm so glad that she is a part of this family.
BIRTHDAY PARTY IN CALIFORNIA
Thanks for helping Uncle Billy. How old are you?
I loved this post! Maddie is such a wonderful girl - a blessing of a daughter! We love her - you're lucky to have her in your family. (yeah, yeah, and she's lucky to have you guys as parents - we know!) Happy (late) Birthday Madelyn!
ReplyDeleteThank you for having a blog - you rock.
Happy Birthday Maddie! We miss you!!
ReplyDelete