CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.01.2009

Happy Canada Day

Here are the kids with their Canadian visors and flags! Thanks for the goody package auntie Angie! The kids have devoured all of the chocolate bars (notice I didn't write "candy"bars, cuz that just doesn't make sense up North). I think there's only one box of smarties left and Brad finished off the Cheezies for breakfast...yes, breakfast. Gotta love summer vacation!

It didn't take long for Zach to find the "chocolate" bars.
Hope all ya'll Canadians have a great one! Oh Canada!



2 comments:

  1. We are happy that you celebrated Canada Day. We only wish we could have done it together. Maybe next year! Hope you are all doing good. We miss you
    Blackmore's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are way too cute. I love Brad's football pictures...very serious. Look forward to the new baby pics to come. Have a wonderful 4th of July and hopefully we can see you one of these summer vacations. Love you.

    ReplyDelete