CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.21.2009

Golfing and 3 other posts! (I'm trying to catch up before the big event!)

Yesterday(for Father's Day) Maddie and Brad took Ron golfing...to the driving range. They went early in the morning to escape the heat and had such a great time together. Brad was also able to try out his new driver. We didn't think Maddie would be able to use his driver, since he's left-handed, but she never ceases to amaze us in her athletic abilities and seems to swing great with both hands! (she writes left, but swings right...or so we thought) I'd be scared to be THAT ball! He's got a mean swing!

Loving life doing what he does best- a sport. Doesn't matter what kind, he can handle anything. He's been begging us to play hockey lately...in Vegas??? Grandpa Smith, Uncle Tyler, we're flying him up to Canada so you can teach him :)
What a cutie! Pretty soon she's gonna be able to golf better than me- wait, she probably already does. This is NOT a sport I can say I particularly enjoy (because I'm not good at it). Maybe someday. Ron comes from a golfing family...all of them. His parents golf all summer long and as long as there's no snow on the greens, you can still find them on the course. I think it's the cutest thing that they golf together!





No comments:

Post a Comment