First day in the happiest place on earth. Little does Zach know that the minute we turn the corner he will be screaming his head off in front of Mickey Mouse. He warmed up by the last day.

These are just a couple of pics at the hotel room. This is Zach and his lack of personal space. He LOVES to be in Brad's face and see how far he can push him. Brad's pretty good for the most part, but we don't feel too bad that he finally has someone pushing him around (it's usually the other way around). Brad has met his match!

Look at this brotherly love!
Jill - it's Erika Cluff...I found your blog and I am so excited to read about your family. Paul and I are in Phoenix and he is practicing now - whoo hoo- no more residency. Anyway I have a blog: pecluff.blogspot.com and my email is cluff513@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep in touch with you again. I can't believe how big Maddy and Bradley are!!
That looks like a fun trip! THe kids always love Disneyland :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny about Zach with personal space!! Cole is the same way, except Logan would never let him lay next to him like Brad did. There would be fighting, yelling, and hitting going on. Good times, good times....
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had fun. I bet your feet were hammered after 3 days. We go for one day and it is tiring! That's funny about Zach and pushing his siblings buttons. He must talk to Peyton, because Peyton does the same thing.
ReplyDelete