The hardest part about having a boy is his name...both of our boys didn't have a name until the day we left the hospital. So, I doubt this one will have a name until after we get home!!! Why are boy names so hard? I am just so thrilled to have this little man join our family. I feel a little bad that I haven't written anything concerning him, but I think I wanted to make sure all was well with him. I absolutely love being pregnant and cherish every moment of it. I love having older kids that are so excited to meet this new member of the family. Brad asks me everyday how much longer and he always wants to rub my feet and back (and I'm hardly even showing yet!) I love how Zach prays every night that the baby will be healthy and strong. I love how Maddie says she will hold it everyday for me when I need to clean & vacuum...huh?! Will that even get done with 4 kids?? I know Ron is very happy, even though he keeps telling me that it'll be okay...he thinks I thought it was a girl- my subconscious did, because every dream I've had, including last nights, was a girl. I just laugh! I really longed for a boy! (little does he know).
three.
14 years ago
my that is quite a show from your boy there. Alright I'll let you steal my boy name I was saving, Optimus Prime, it is awesome, right? How about skeeter, he could have a rat tail, and wear camo....
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest ultrasound pic I think I've ever seen. Definately no arguing there, huh? Were you guys totally just cracking up? Well congrats on boy #3!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous :). That's so great. I have lots of boy names. Too bad we aren't having a boy. We are struggling for girl names at the moment. glad to hear everything looks healthy.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan you hear the excited screams from Canada? We are so happy for you. Hope you stay happy and healthy. We miss all of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Brayden's ultrasound looked just like that. Good luck with names!
ReplyDeletethat is the most hilarious ultrasound picture I've ever seen. What a show off already!
ReplyDeleteHere's some names:
Brigham, Brady, Branson, Breckin, Bronson, etc.
DO IT. All Smith family descendants of Parley and Bonnie thank you in advance. You know you want too!
Congratulations!!! Like I said I would have another one in a second if I could garantee a boy. We are so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats.. I not so secretly only want one girl :) I would be totally fine having boys run around. Good luck with the name, I am excited to see the progress :)
ReplyDeleteAnother Boy!!! It's so sweet how well you're taken care of and how excited they are for baby to come. We're excited, too.
ReplyDeleteCute blog, by the way.
And, I'm itching to go to D-land (I'm sure the kids are too), just not sure we can make it in March :(
love,
Heidi
Jill this is Erika Cluff! I have been thinking about your family for awhile so I started typing random blog addresses into my browser until I stumbled onto yours. How are you guys? Maddy and Bradley are so big! I have a blog - pecluff@blogspot.com - where you can go and see our family and recent pictures of us. We are doing great. Paul is done with residency and is now practicing with a large group of doctors in the Phoenix West Valley. Oh and my email address is cluff513@gmail.com. Do you keep in touch with anyone from Omaha? Drop me a line when you get a chance. And congrats with baby #4.
ReplyDeleteErika
Jeez louise! You can tell that's a boy! :) I also thought boy's names were harder than girls. I have so many girls names to ramble off, but no help in the boy department.
ReplyDelete