CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.03.2009

Happy Birthday

Penny is 6 years old today and Maddie would be sad if I didn't acknowledge her today. We've only had her for a few months, but she is a very important part of Maddie's life. Have a great day! Maybe we'll feed you a little steak tonight! (She hates her dog food and won't eat it until absolutely necessary. Vets' orders!)

4 comments:

  1. THAT'S A MUCH CUTER DOG THAN YOUR LAST ONE!! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT THING?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill! You're the best mom Penny's ever had! This was the cutest post ever. Glad Maddie loves her so much :) Give Penny a little kiss for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Penny! Did she get a new dog outfit or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill I'm glad that I found your blog.. I am going to look at it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete